A few of my LinkedIn speaking events & workshops coming up in February and March in Cork, Limerick, Carlow & Dublin. Would love to see you there!
(1) 21st February. 'Maximising Sales on LinkedIn' with The Executive Institute. Cork International Hotel. 7.30am - 11.30am. Enquire here: https://www.executiveinstitute.ie/events/sales-skills-series-munster
(2) Friday 22nd February. Full Day LinkedIn for Business (Beginners - Intermediate) workshop with ISME Ireland, Kildare Street, Dublin 2. We always have a great dynamic with these workshops due to great networking, discussions and learning from business owners / MDs / CEOs and employees. Book via ISME here: https://isme.ie/courses/beginners-linkedin-for-business/
(3) 26th February. LinkedIn for Jobseekers with Employmum, Bank of Ireland, O'Connell Street, Limerick. Free event but booking is essential! Organised by Employmum, this very popular morning event will feature talks from professionals working with jobseekers such as Valerie O'Hanlon of Clarence Coaching who will go through how to get your interview technique perfected, and the Employmum team will tell us more about the flexible work revolution. Free but limited seats available - book here: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/employmum-limerick-back-to-work-workshop-tickets-55019150761
(4) 13th March. ACCA Munster event, Cork. 'Harnessing the power of LinkedIn'. ACCA members only - book through ACCA.
(5) 21st & 22nd March. Carlow. LinkedIn for Business Beginners 21st March, followed by LinkedIn for Business Intermediate on 22nd March. Book via ISME: https://isme.ie/learning/
(5) 26th March. LinkedIn for Jobseekers with Employmum, Bank of Ireland, Cork city. Free event! A morning event dedicated to empowering jobseekers with talks from Gillian McGrath of Change, Grow, Succeed, along with a LinkedIn talk from SmartFox.