LinkedIn Workshop for Business Owners
When? 2nd October 2018
What time? 9.30am - 4pm
Where? Brookpark Business Centre, Dunmanway, Co. Cork
How much? Full price €95 (includes lunch, tea, coffee, free parking). Early Bird Discount €80 until 1st September.
How do I book?
Option 1: Complete the form below and I'll be in touch.
Option 2: Scroll to the end of this page and book your spot through the Eventbrite section. Use the discount code 'earlybird' for the Early Bird Discount until 1st September.
More details? See the course outline below
Are you using LinkedIn effectively to build trust and drive your own profile and your company's profile?
LinkedIn has over 530m users globally, with the average LinkedIn user having 400 connections, "motivated" is the most overused words in profiles and 80% of social media leads come from LinkedIn vs. 13% from Twitter and 7% from Facebook.
In this full day workshop designed specifically for business owners, you will discover how to craft and shape LinkedIn to sell your personal and company brand, drive sales & find new leads through creating a polished personal profile but also a relevant, engaging and professional Company Page. In addition to all the tricks of the trade around creating content that works to drive engagement with your potential customers.
What you will achieve?
*Price includes vat. In addition to lunch, tea and coffee throughout the day.
- No refunds. However, if you cannot attend, please let me know in advance and your ticket will either be carried over to any of my other workshops, or we can arrange a 2 hour private one to one session instead.
- Places limited to 10 people due to the hands-on workshop nature of the course
- Bring your laptop as workshop you will be updating your profile live throughout the day
- Course takes place in the Brookpark Enterprise Centre, Dunmanway, Co. Cork
- Free parking onsite and high speed broadbrand
Or book your ticket through Eventbrite here.