Seems like Limerick is the place to be these days (Rose of Tralee winner, Love Island winner, Ryder Cup on the way), so I'm taking expressions of interest for a one day LinkedIn for Sales workshop to run in Limerick city in mid-October. If you'd like to know more or register your interest, just complete the details in the form below (I won't use your email for spam, don't worry!)
Are you a business owner, freelancer, consultant or working in sales, business development or marketing but find yourself being scared of LinkedIn?
Throughout this one day workshop, you will gradually lose that fear, become empowered and learn how to define your personal brand, build trust with your target market, create great content, and drive sales through clever and efficient use on LinkedIn, along with insider tips and tricks from me.
What you will achieve in this course?
I am delivering two LinkedIn workshops in July in Fermoy, Co. Cork and Shannon, Co. Clare.
LinkedIn for Professionals and Jobseekers
LinkedIn for Sales
Yep, I am a busy bee over the coming weeks.
Two LinkedIn for Sales Workshops
1) Carlow, Mount Wolseley with ISME on Friday 22nd March. Book 👉 https://isme.ie/courses/linkedin-for-business-intermediate-carlow/
2) Cork Airport Hotel. SmartFox Training. Wednesday 10th April 👉 https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/linkedin-for-sales-full-day-training-workshop-cork-10th-april-tickets-58699877915
Two free LinkedIn talks
1) Cork, 26th March with Employmum in Bank of Ireland Workbench. This one is for Jobseekers. Free places, but must book here 👉 https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/cork-employmum-back-to-work-workshop-tickets-56943614885?aff=eac2
2) Rathmore with IRD Duhallow as part of Kerry Enterprise Month. LinkedIn for Sales talk. Free places, but must book here 👉 https://www.irdduhallow.com/events/using-linked-in-to-drive-sales/
Looking forward to meeting you!
Cork! I'm running a full day LinkedIn for Sales workshop on Wednesday 10th April in the Cork Airport Hotel, 9am - 4pm. Limited to 10 people (due to workshop style of training & bring your laptops!) 4 places left.
In this one day training you will learn how to:
Only 1 week left until the Employmum 'Back to Work' Workshop, Bank of Ireland Cork Tuesday 26th March, 10.30am - 12pm.
Learn how to make your LinkedIn profile & CV stand out from the crowd with Louise Bunyan from SmartFox, Gillian McGrath Founder of Change, Grow, Succeed and Karen O'Reilly, ACCA Founder of Employmum.
Places are free, but are limited and going quickly! Book via 👉Eventbrite here
A few of my LinkedIn speaking events & workshops coming up in February and March in Cork, Limerick, Carlow & Dublin. Would love to see you there!
(1) 21st February. 'Maximising Sales on LinkedIn' with The Executive Institute. Cork International Hotel. 7.30am - 11.30am. Enquire here: https://www.executiveinstitute.ie/events/sales-skills-series-munster
(2) Friday 22nd February. Full Day LinkedIn for Business (Beginners - Intermediate) workshop with ISME Ireland, Kildare Street, Dublin 2. We always have a great dynamic with these workshops due to great networking, discussions and learning from business owners / MDs / CEOs and employees. Book via ISME here: https://isme.ie/courses/beginners-linkedin-for-business/
SmartFox is absolutely delighted to be a finalist in two categories for the Blog Awards 2018.
We can't believe we've made it to the final round for Best Career Blog (Corporate) and Best B2B Blog.
Roll on 25th October where the Awards take place in Tramline.
Fellow bloggers, if you are going, see you there!
Whoop! Just found out today that this blog has made it to the shortlist for best B2B blog and best career blog (Corporate) in this year's Blog Awards Ireland.
Another round to go so...fingers crossed!