1:1 online LinkedIn.
LinkedIn for You
Whether you are looking to upskill in LinkedIn to change roles, pursue your career or professional goals or return to the workplace.
The beauty of one to one online training is that it can be delivered at a time and date that suits you and fits in your schedule.
One to One
Confidential, one to one training tailored to show you how to do more and achieve more on LinkedIn.
Just completed a remote 'one-on-one' LinkedIn training session with Louise. I have no hesitation in recommending her for individual training. She has a deep knowledge of LinkedIn and how to maximise your profile potential. Louise possesses all the 'P's'... patience, professional, personable and she goes at your pace, not hers! :) Thanks Louise. Paul Crosbie, Marketing & Start-Up Consultant
Why one to one online LinkedIn training?
Did you know that LinkedIn is one of Ireland's most used social media platform and already has a global membership of 610m+ users?
And so, we created a global one to one online training service in LinkedIn for Sales, Entrepreneurs, Jobseekers / Jobchangers and anyone returning back to work, which enables us to implement our mission of taking away the fear of LinkedIn for everyone, regardless of their location.
The benefits of our one to one online LinkedIn training include:
- The exact same training materials and content as per our in-person full day workshops.
- No travel involved. All you need is a good internet connection and a desire to upskill.
- Increased confidence in how to use LinkedIn to drive your personal career or professional goals.
- Bespoke, one to one, confidential LinkedIn training.
- Training delivered at a time and date that suits you and works with your schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Personalised LinkedIn training to suit your learning needs, whether you are a jobseeker, job changer or looking to upskill in LinkedIn to achieve more in your role.
- Clarity around your personal brand: who you are and what you can do, which can be applied across all social media and content.
- Check-in call after 3 months to review LinkedIn progress
Our online courses.
We deliver 3 different types of one to one online LinkedIn courses:
- LinkedIn for Sales: Drive sales leads, build trust, establish credibility and sell through LinkedIn (full day training)
- LinkedIn for Job Seekers or professionals considering changing career or developing their personal brand
- LinkedIn for entrepreneurs and busy business owners
How it works.
- 30 minute introduction call to discuss career background and LinkedIn goals
- Online pre-training questionnaire & analysis
- Up to 8 hours of training delivered via Zoom / Skype / Google Hangouts
- Full course is delivered across 4 – 7 weeks using the exact same training content used for in-person workshops
- Choose from a training package or pick a number of modules (minimum 2 modules)
- One to one training, only one participant at a time
- Sessions can be one or two hours in length
- Training delivered a flexible times such as in the evenings or at weekends to suit your schedules
- One to one check-in call 3 months after meeting to monitor progress
- Full payment required in advance